The worth and dignity of every person at all levels of work, study, and play are paramount at Dwight-Englewood across any artificial lines of exclusion. We aspire to be people who make the following statements:
- We are people of eclectic ethnic, national, and religious backgrounds
- We are people from varied family and economic structures
- We are people of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities
- We have different abilities, learning styles, and types of intelligence
- We are committed to embracing all of our diversity even as it evolves
Our commitment to the diversity of our student body requires a mirror image of that diversity in the composition of faculty, staff, administration, and trustees, and will likewise be reflected in our curriculum.